About Me

My photo
I am a daughter of the King of kings, bookworm, organized, fangirl, writer, smashbooker, and photographer. I love to make and preserve memories!

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Inside of my Lilly Pulitzer Agenda

Inside of my Lilly Pulitzer Agenda

I have been wanting to do a post like this for quite a while now so here it is:

My Lilly Agenda is called Lilly Lovers in Large (which is the perfect size- gives you enough space to actually write and not be crammed but not too large so it can still fit in your purse)
 
 Then I mark the weekly part weith a post-it durable sticky tab:


For the most part I use the monthly part to write down events, school, and to-dos. Here I have my to-dos section. I only use pencil because it erases if something changes. (call me a neat freak)  I have no color coding because for me that just gets hectic and hard to keep up with.
 
 If I don't know the date of something I'll put a super small post-it sticky in the to-dos column until I find out the date. Then I pencil it in so the post-it doesn't fall out (they don't usually but just in case)
 
 
In the front pocket I put in my Class Schedule for easy access:
 
To make one like this go to google images, find a bow shape you like and put it in word. Then find a color in word you like. (the one I used here is called Dusty Rose- one of my saved favorites) Then go to picture tools (by clicking the image) and recolor the same color as the font. (should be in recently used)

I also hold a little notepad, paper clips and sticky tape flags in the front pocket.

In the back I made my own pocket with washi tape. In it I have how I get my haircut picture, my wish list, gift ideas, etc.


I paper clipped my activity schedules to the back page after putting them all into my agenda.

NAother thing I keep in my agenda are these weekly sticky notes:
I will put them on the cover or on other places to remind me of todays to-dos and future events/ due dates. They are life savers! (found at Barnes and Noble)

 
Lastly, I have stickers staples in. I know Lilly sells her own stickers but these are just some cheap ones pulled out of another calendar.
 
What do you put in your Lilly agenda? Comment below, please!
 
Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Clare Lauren
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment