About Me

My photo
I am a daughter of the King of kings, bookworm, organized, fangirl, writer, smashbooker, and photographer. I love to make and preserve memories!

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Grab-and-go worry free bag

Inside my On-the-go bag

One day I got a little makeup bag for my birthday and since I don't put on makeup after leaving the house, I had no idea what to do with it. I used it as a sunglass case until I saw a blog post on someone's purse. They had a removable pouch with pockets so that they could easily change purses. I thought of making this bag into something like that. Without further ado, here is my grab-and-go (with no more stress for the small emergencies) bag.


Inside of it there is:
  • a first aid kit (complete with tums, cough drops, sunscreen samples, bandage salve, bandages, and alcohol swabs)
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Mascara (the only makeup I bother re-applying)
  • Altoids mints (or some kind of gum)
  • A reusable shopping bag (used for all kinds of things)
  • Tissues
  • Lip balm
  • A mirror
  • Comb and hair tie


 
It all fits nicely inside!

 
I put this in my purse, glove compartment, backpack, and gym bag.
It's super nice to not have to carry all of these things in multiple different bags. It's also great for people who switch purses often.
 
Thanks for reading! Please comment if you liked this post or have suggestions for what you would put in your grab-and-go bag!
xoxo
Clare Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment